Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reflex Rail 11 or NT10?

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
Coming back to tourney ball this year after a 4 year break and guess what, it's all bloody changed again! :confused: :)

I'm looking at getting either one of the above, I'm well used to Dye guns so no probs there. Trouble is that I have been offered both of the above for about the same price (the NT being a tad more) but tbh I'm leaning towards the Reflex going as on previous experience, the top end guns are obviously really good but to an average player like myself is it really worth it? The Reflex is not only newer but has seen very little action, the NT however is well used.

Having never shot an NT I don't know how good they really are, I'm assuming the PMR's / Reflex's have gotten a little more refined over the last few years.

So if it were you're cash where would it go?

Last edited:

neil stringer

Marvel
Jan 13, 2012
Birmingham
There is no such thing as a pmr11 proto changed it to the reflex rail in 2011 so if your being offers a pmr it will be before 2011 so I would go with the NT ,I had a reflex rail and they are good but shooting an NT is a completely different ball game ! :)

Bradley Marsh

Gee, Thanks!
Feb 12, 2009
Bournemouth
www.thefinewineshop.com
Coming back to tourney ball this year after a 4 year break and guess what, it's all bloody changed again! :confused: :)

I'm looking at getting either one of the above, I'm well used to Dye guns so no probs there. Trouble is that I have been offered both of the above for about the same price (the NT being a tad more) but tbh I'm leaning towards the Reflex going as on previous experience, the top end guns are obviously really good but to an average player like myself is it really worth it? The Reflex is not only newer but has seen very little action, the NT however is well used.

Having never shot an NT I don't know how good they really are, I'm assuming the PMR's / Reflex's have gotten a little more refined over the last few years.

So if it were you're cash where would it go?
I have a 1 of 1 Nexus NT10 for sale. All upgrades, extras and a brand new board. interested?