Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reflex Rail HELP!

Baggins

Volatile!
Nov 6, 2012
Derbyshire
Putting Some Paint through it as normal fired first shots (about 5) then it went onto a green flashing light i know what this means(Eyes need cleaning) but i dont know how to resolve it any help would be appreciated!

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
Try changing the battery and see if that makes a difference. The eyes are usually the 1st thing to go crazy once the battery starts running low

Speeder

Very Special Member
Dec 23, 2012
Denmark
On the Rail, the green flashes can mean 2 things, officially. Clean the eyes, and if they are clean, swap the battery for a new one.
And at least for my Rail2011, the eyes are cleaned by the bolt, so greens flashes always means new battery :)

Speeder

Very Special Member
Dec 23, 2012
Denmark
Is it a good 9V battery - an ALKALINE type of a sort, like Duracell? I know that if I use a cheap but brand new 9v battery in mine, I might only get a few shots off before it green flashes me again.

Last edited:

Speeder

Very Special Member
Dec 23, 2012
Denmark
In that case, I have no idear. Sorry. My last attempt would be to have look if the eye cover is so worn that the eyes are getting abstructed. (dont mind my spelling/phrasing I'm from Denmark).
Good luck with it.

Reactions: will gale

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
pull the eye pipe out and give it a good clean and also put a swab down the breech to give that a clean maybe some paint has passed under the eye pipe and clogged the eyes up? thats what i would do anyway

Reactions: will gale