Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reflex rail

Aaron111

Mar 1, 2014
Any tips on how to make the reflex rail better (already have the billy wing bolt)

T7ank

Mar 4, 2014
I dont see why would you want to upgrade this marker. If everything works dont upgrade it.
If you want better marker, buy new one =D
But Reflex has all you have to have IMO.

Aug 10, 2009
Hi Aaron, Given what the reflex already has, and the fact you mentioned the BW bolt kit the first thing that comes to mind is a Boomstick if you don't already have one.

If so a full set of backs for various paint sizes is the next step. Correct sized backs to suit paint are awesome for achieving straighter, consistent shots with low fps variance at a fractionally lower air pressure while still sustaining the FPS.

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Question you should ask when gettin a Super Freak kit is, do I need a Carbon Fiber tip, an Aluminuim tip, and an Apex tip? I'd say the vast majority of people don't.

So you can go two ways from there really depending on what you need. If you just want a couple of more bore sizes to use should you need them, a couple of extra barrel backs for your existing system will do you fine. If you want the diversity of a Freak kit, but without the clutter of extra barrel tips that won't be used, then an original Smart Parts Freak kit is the way forward.

Just my 2 cents (y)

Aaron111

Mar 1, 2014
I can't decide which to get, is the smart parts back compatable with the new empire super freak tips

Vietnow

Apr 1, 2014
Get the freak kit with a freak front and spend the money you want to spend on fancy barrel tips on more inserts. The tip of a paintball barrel is arguably the least important part. Don't let the internets talk you into spending money you don't need to as a new player. Also, yes the Empire stuff does work with the freak. They used to make their own freak style system if I recall correctly. Once you get the kit you will learn the magic pressure you need to blow paint through the bore insert with your mouth to get the best match. You will never go back. (Pun intended)

Hairbear89

Cornwall Paintball Club
Sep 25, 2004
Cornwall
Another option is to buy a Shadow Slim barrel [£40 shipped] which takes Freak inserts. The inserts are relatively cheap enough to buy, and truthfully, you don't need a million different sizes.