Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reg for fuel tank.

XEirGR

Oct 10, 2013
Hi guys I'm looking at getting a fuel tank from BZ and they give you the option of two regs... The first is the ninja pro reg and the second is the nina ultralight reg! What's the difference? Why do you prefer one reg over the other? Which is better? So any pro's and cons for both regs would be much appreciated! Cheers

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I too have ordered the Myth G3 to keep it nice and short. Currently have Pure Energy regs on but they are rather long if you want a short setup....

online via my uber funky Galaxy Note III

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
I've been wondering the exact same thing. I think I'll go for the UL Reg over the Pro. I can't really see the benefit of being able to twist the fill nipple. And it's £10 cheaper

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Save a tenner and get the UL reg, if the nipple digs into your wrist just put an o-ring inside the ASA to space it out a little, simple

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
When you screw your bottle/reg on to your marker it screws in till it can't be screwed on anymore......

You then will find out where you fill nipple has stopped.... it may be at 180 degrees... no digging into your wrist and easy to fill when attaching the air hose at the fill station. All good, Job done.

However it may be sitting facing 360 degrees not near you wrist but not in the best place to attach the air hose at the fill station.

That is why you pay more for Ninja Pro or Guerilla G2 OR G3 reg they allow you to adjust the fill nipple to suit. :)