Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Regency Chrome 2 -

Sim

Jan 23, 2010
Liverpool
As expected, being a jynx n' all, the orings etc that i ordered got lost in customs and i yet again got to have a great big piss about trying to find them

BUT those lovely people at O-Rings monkey just re-sent the lot out again and are finally here, so just taking the gun apart now replacing the orings, and have a question

one of the Orings on the bolt (ill post up a pic in a sec) seems to be almost super-glue'd on or something, its rock solid on there, and im not sure if its just a strange lube that was used or something, but it seems pretty solid

figured id ask incase you had any idea about it before i go peeling (maybe cutting) it off

know anything about that sid?

Sim

Jan 23, 2010
Liverpool
yeah thats what ive got for it, never known it to go so solid though, any thoughts on that dwell btw? not sure if you got it mixed up with another gun or something

Sim

Jan 23, 2010
Liverpool
Definiately says 8ms in the manual mate, will try changing it to 12 anyway though since thats what you was running it at and you didnt have any issues

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
the original manual states stock dwell 8ms.
the online manual states 16ms.

i set mine on 12ms without any problems

Reactions: Sim

Chris@RegencyPB

Jul 28, 2011
NJ, USA
www.Regencypaintball.com
Hi Sim,

My name is Chris, I own and operate the U.S service center for Regency Paintball. I just saw this thread so I thought I would make an account and try to assist you. I have talked to Sid but I thought I would get in contact with you and see if we cant resolve this issue. Please update me on the present status of the marker and also let me know the current problems you are having.

I am very sorry you are having these issues but I can assure you I will do anything I can to get it resolved.

Thank You

-Chris

Reactions: Biscuit and Lump