Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Regency Chrome 2 -

Chris@RegencyPB

Jul 28, 2011
NJ, USA
www.Regencypaintball.com
Credit where its due, i wasnt 100% on Regency at first when i got in touch with what i imagine to be swedish part of the company to ask about some screw dimensions (one of the trigger screws was coming loose)

Didnt get a reply (as ive seen with a few manufacturers ive dealt with) and was wondering if it was a good idea to stop using planet eclipse, since we all know what their customer service is like

but after seeing even more voluntary involvement to help, well all i can say is thank you and im glad to see Regency is a good "Company" as well as a good "Manufacturer"
Not a problem. If you have any more issues again please contact me directly at chris@regencypaintball.com and I will get you taken care of immediately.

I hope you can now have a good experience with your Crome :)

-Chris

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Marker has been sent back this afternoon, next day special delivery.
tracking number and paypal details sent for P+P

Sim, please post up when you have received package

Alan

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Sim, you are a star:cool:
I only expected sim to send me enough to cover the cost of P+P, this was after i sent marker back to him, he has sent me a little extra, thankyou sir :)

100% honest
+10 from me ;)

Sim

Jan 23, 2010
Liverpool
have no idea how i can get +10 from someone spending time and effort to help me for no real reason

Guns back here shooting good, cant wait to use it properly, got to sort out that long'ish macroline soon but rather not play with it for now :p

so ill call this matter closed due to a few nice people, guns all working fine so big thank you to everyone

one last closing question though since i cant manage to find it out anywhere, does anyone know the thread of the feednecks on these?

again thank you a milion times to everyone who helped