Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Regency Crome2

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Any of the BZ guys at the next NSPA with one of these? :)

Look very interesting indeed...

Very much looks like a Droid like (I know these guys originally helped design the Droid so thats probably why).

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I also had a bash with 1 of these at the masters on Sunday, as gassy said, no kick at all and very very light! I said the same to moppy gassy... wonder if this is chrono'd as it felt like there was nothing to it.

I honestly want 1 of these once they come down in price or i can pick it up 2nd hand.

Stunning bit of kit!!! :D

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Any of the BZ guys at the next NSPA with one of these? :)

Look very interesting indeed...

Very much looks like a Droid like (I know these guys originally helped design the Droid so thats probably why).

But it's nothing like a Droid,internally its more like a Geo & G3,just a couple parts inside with 2 or 3 o-rings,and unlike other dump valves spoolers its very quiet.

Any ideas on efficiency shots per 68/45.....

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
what an amazing gun been for a play today thanks to the great guys at bz and wow as said already it so quiet and has absolutey no kick whatsoever i thought it must not be at 280fps with that sound signature! Its a great bit of kit well done for getting this guys its simply amazing. Now to sort out a colour and some cash :)

I know these guys originally helped design the Droid so thats probably why
Thats an interesting way of putting it. ;)

I would presume very good as it has a very low operating pressure? :D
That would mean its less efficient.

I like that they make them in sweden.
That means they have a handle on the quality control. Which will make it efficient.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I stand corrected :D

Personally i just like to shoot a marker not mince about with them, i would have thought the less pressure being pumped through it would make it better on air. Never mind i like learning, cheers :D

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Thats an interesting way of putting it. ;)
Okay so they pretty much designed it, then fell out and decided to make there own gun ;)

Efficiency I think is less of an issue considering the speed todays games are played. Gone isthe need I think of going out with 11 pots and a hopper (for me at least ;) ) I'm lucky to break into a 2nd pot!