Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

RELISTED (Timewaster) - BSA Ultra MultiShot Tactical Air Rifle+Scope+Slip+Pellets

H0R5EY

No. 1 *******
Mar 19, 2008
Dartford, Kent
Like New - BSA Ultra Multi-shot .22 Air Rifle + Extras​

Included in Sale:

As new BSA Multi-Shot Carbine (Right Handed) - Composite (lightweight) stock
Sabre Accent 3-9x40 Scope
1 x 10 Shot magazine
Upgraded moderator (silencer) - Super silent
Gun Slip
Fill adapter for stirrup pump / dive tank
Pellets
Receipt + Handbook

Cost £550 new, and only purchased on 02/01/2010.

All items are in 'as new' condition as have only been used in an indoor firing range.

This gun is very accurate and very light, great for target practice, competitions and hunting.

Only reason for sale is that I have just got my firearms license and I need the cash for a rifle and shotgun, as a result, I have no need for this.

The legals:

You must be over 18 to purchase this item.
Legal Air Rifle - No FAC required

£370 All-In*

Any questions - please ask.

* Paying by Paypal? - Payment owed or add 4%

For the Mods:

SAM_0057..jpg

Pictures:

View attachment 17083 SAM_0056..jpg SAM_0052..jpg SAM_0055..jpg SAM_0048..jpg SAM_0051..jpg

Attachments

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Hi mate - what makes it 'righthanded', the grip or the stock? Is it possible to swap it to be ambidexterous or left handed?

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
On the ultras it's a combination of the comb of the stock and the thumb indentation of the grip that make them either left handed or right handed. Unfortunatly not an easy, or cheap, fix either way (probably £120 for a new stock dependent on material)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Thanks - ended up getting myself a BSA Lightning XL instead - a bit less whizz bang, but nicely ambidexterous with the beech stock :)