Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

reloader b doesn't like my mini

Jul 30, 2009
Hi Guys,

i have a reloader b that works spot on with my eos but i just can't get it to feed properly on my mini :(
someone sugested that the mini is to quiet and that's why it stops feeding, is this true? and if it is what can i do to get it to work???

thanks in advance for any help :D

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Make sure each and every time you turn the ReLoader on it's in a quiet area.

They set a background noise level each time and if they are turned on in a noisy environment ( staging area, chrono station or any other area with lots of guys firing markers ) then you will have issues all day long.

Best bet is to turn it on whilst empty in an area like the car park, then leave it on all day.

Also leave it on speed setting 1, higher speeds are not required and can crush brittle paint.

Laters :)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
someone sugested that the mini is to quiet and that's why it stops feeding, is this true? and if it is what can i do to get it to work???
this is also correct, and some minis cant hear the BANG, so either get a B2 board or get a loader that doesn't rely on the noise to activate. like a halo or velocity :cool:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Make sure each and every time you turn the ReLoader on it's in a quiet area.

They set a background noise level each time and if they are turned on in a noisy environment ( staging area, chrono station or any other area with lots of guys firing markers ) then you will have issues all day long.

Best bet is to turn it on whilst empty in an area like the car park, then leave it on all day.

Also leave it on speed setting 1, higher speeds are not required and can crush brittle paint.

Laters :)
Spot on advice! :)

Jul 30, 2009
many thanks for the help guys, i set the loader up yesterday as my mate was crono'in his marker :rolleyes: lol so this may well be the problem.
i also kept turning the hopper off after each game to save the batterys, its best to leave it on then, will the batterys see out the day???

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
i also kept turning the hopper off after each game to save the batterys, its best to leave it on then, will the batterys see out the day???
The hopper only feeds on noise so it is not having to do any work, whilst sitting on a table waiting for the next game to start, and therfore not draining the battery ;) so yes i would leave it on all day :)