Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reloader B (possible) problem

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Hey!

When I took my Reloader B ballin' this Sat, after about 4 rounds, it seems that sometimes (more often than not) my hopper couldn't hear the marker. This is because I could see there was no ball in the feedneck, and when I pressed the button on the back it still spun. Is this because I may have turned it on when someone else was firing nearby? Or is it low on batteries (no red LEDs were blinking) or is it cause I was only using normal Duracell Plus, no special muscle batteries or anything? Or dodgey board? I have to flick it quite hard even normally to get it to spin at all.

Thanks.

Hey!

When I took my Reloader B ballin' this Sat, after about 4 rounds, it seems that sometimes (more often than not) my hopper couldn't hear the marker. This is because I could see there was no ball in the feedneck, and when I pressed the button on the back it still spun. Is this because I may have turned it on when someone else was firing nearby? Or is it low on batteries (no red LEDs were blinking) or is it cause I was only using normal Duracell Plus, no special muscle batteries or anything? Or dodgey board? I have to flick it quite hard even normally to get it to spin at all.

Thanks.
Did you turn it on before you put the balls in?

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Yea. I turned it on, waited till it primed (people did fire a little in the backround) then stuck the balls in.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
And its worked ok in the past?

Im not sure what board you have, but try turning the sound sensitivity setting up.

Just checked the manual for the Reloader B and there isnt a sound setting (been a while since I used one), it auto adjusts, so if you are sure the batteries are fresh, and you are sure you set it up correctly, then you may have to contact KEE (or a dealer) and get a new board for it. B2 boards are way better anyway :)

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Did you calibrate/set up the sound activation to your marker in a quiet place? If at all?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
if its a b1 then it wont have sound options B2 have. but sounds like the mic is on the way out

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Oh ok. Errm I turned it on in near the firing range, and so there could have been a couple of shots in the background or something. Don't think so though. What's better about the B2?