Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reloader B. Sound activated?

Derpy

Long Member
May 16, 2012
Essex
Got a Reloader B and it's sound activated? That is odd to me. I have seen the force feeds and what not but never really got the sound ones even though I have one.

Can someone tell me about em and if they're worth keeping?

TomF

Aug 14, 2012
Bedfordshire
Hi pal, they are indeed sound activated. I have one myself and was also confused when I turned it on and it was spinning. I think they're worth keep because the fact that the spin after each shot means they save battery rather than constantly spinning and using battery, I love mine and I'm considering buying a rotor but I ended up buying a B2 :D Great hoppers and I love the fact that you can change the shells.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I've got two currently. As you can pick these up for £20-30 they are great value. Halos use eyes in the ffedneck and can be picky about paint, not working with some colours. As every gun makes a sound when you fire, this is a more secure and reliable method.
BTW, this is a force feed loader - the balls are forced into the gun by the loader! It's just that different loaders use different methods of stopping them crushing the balls - reloaders only feed when they hear a sound, others cut out at a certain force and some have a slipping clutch.

Samuel

Aug 12, 2012
I have a halo B 35v which works perfectly only annoying thing is the nutorious red/green flashing light board problem:/

Last edited:

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
I have a blue sparkly empire reloader that uses eyes and rip drive. I dont know if its v35 but I have been having some problems with it. What's the Red/green flashing light thing? I had to take the entire thing apart to clean the eye and that after it broke a ball inside the feedneck. In the end I had to just use the rip drive for a while.