Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reloader B

pyroLX

Kowabunga Dude!
Oct 14, 2007
Athens, GR
Yes, it should be flashing green if its got fresh batteries.

Reason for chops might be its speed setting, set it to three.

When you turn on the hopper, a red light comes on. Keep the power button pressed for 5 seconds and then press it quickly 3 times (an orange-ish flash will take place on each button press). Then wait till it "re-boots" and there you go, speed setting 3 :D

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Is that the fastest setting? I disagree, there is no need to put it on uber setting unless you are showing off on full auto. The highest speed, equals lots of pressure on the paint in the hopper, which increases the chance for the gun smashing paint no matter what you do. A magna drop in kit would allow you to do this though ;)

Tournies are like 12bps now? Well whatever it is, you dont need to set your reloader up to feed 25+. Its a waste of battery and Id rather not have soup coming out of my barrel.

pyroLX

Kowabunga Dude!
Oct 14, 2007
Athens, GR
Is that the fastest setting? I disagree, there is no need to put it on uber setting unless you are showing off on full auto. The highest speed, equals lots of pressure on the paint in the hopper, which increases the chance for the gun smashing paint no matter what you do. A magna drop in kit would allow you to do this though ;)

Tournies are like 12bps now? Well whatever it is, you dont need to set your reloader up to feed 25+. Its a waste of battery and Id rather not have soup coming out of my barrel.

The tourney we're in still has last year's millenium rules, 15bps with 7.5 maintained ramp mode. Once with my hopper set to speed setting 1 my mini became a paint hose, and the only time I had problems with broken paint in the hopper was on a snowy day teehee! Energy Paintball 2700mAh batteries last me 3, maybe 4 full days, so consumption ain't that bad.

He could always give it a try and see if he stops chopping balls..

P.S. I want a magna kit so bad.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
The tourney we're in still has last year's millenium rules, 15bps with 7.5 maintained ramp mode. Once with my hopper set to speed setting 1 my mini became a paint hose, and the only time I had problems with broken paint in the hopper was on a snowy day teehee! Energy Paintball 2700mAh batteries last me 3, maybe 4 full days, so consumption ain't that bad.

He could always give it a try and see if he stops chopping balls..
If you are chopping on setting 1, then there is something up with your hopper. We played the entire MS series last year and the PA series, all using B2's on the slowest setting and with no problems that werent user error ;) (we all do stupid sh!t right?)

P.S. I want a magna kit so bad.
They arent all that expensive tbh, for what you get out of it. Priceless invention.