Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reloader B2 lid spring

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
Ok, I have managed to knock the spring that holds the lid open out of place, I still have the spring but have absolutely no idea how to fit it.
Would somebody either be able to give me instructions or pm me a close up picture of how its meant to go in as its a total pain in the ass with the lid falling shut all the time.
Thanks.

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Ok, I have managed to knock the spring that holds the lid open out of place, I still have the spring but have absolutely no idea how to fit it.
Would somebody either be able to give me instructions or pm me a close up picture of how its meant to go in as its a total pain in the ass with the lid falling shut all the time.
Thanks.
If it keeps falling shut all the time, you've got the spring round the wrong way...

Cliff...;)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
You know the long pin that holds the lid on? There is a separate hole (smaller than the long pin hole) just next to it, it goes in there. If you can't figure out the next bit, then you need professional help ;)

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
looking from behind the shells (at the back plate end) the left hand shell has a small recess for the spring to neatly fit in....... it is quite a small recess and hardly noticeable....
put the spring neatly in........
then put the pin in the right hand shell, sliding the lid onto the pin........
align shells, board etc......
and with shells closely aligned...
make sure the spring arm is in front of the lid as you look at it from the back (backplate end)
(push the lid back and forth making sure there is pressure there, then push the two halves together... job done :)

any questions PM me