Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

reloader issues

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
ok cool, thanks for all help posted, i think im gonna change the motor, seeing its so cheap then do some more testing and if that fails ill have to look into a new loader, i already have one in mind im tempted by,,

thanks again guys, Daz

Panthro

LEGO 4 Life
Dec 30, 2005
Bristol
if you need anymore help just ask

it is easy enough to swap the motor if you know how..

just i know from experience that the brass pulley can cause you a bit og grief removing and refitting

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
ok, so i got the new motor and how on earth did you get the brass pulley off?! its welded on, and also theres a (i think) resistor? on the old m,otor that isnt on the new one, is it needed for the new one? thanks again for all your help guys, hopefully your read this, daz

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
got it off finally, went on easy onto the new one, any ideas on this resistor anyone?

lucither

Nov 16, 2008
the resitior is should be just soldered onto the two contancts of the motor, merely heat up a little till you can pry of the resistor and re-solder onto the new motor.

the resistor just helps keep an even flow and prevents from major motor malfunctions, I would do my best to keep it on.

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Hi

I would have gone with a board issue.

As pointed out above I have some for sale so let me know if you need one.

As for you battery choices :

9V , don't use them in your halo / reloader they just don't work well and they cost too much, save them for your marker.

AA's. Don't ask why but Reloaders are picky over the amount, 4 or 6. It seems to depend on the release of the board that you have. I have used plenty of different Reloaders over the years and the 6 battery harness has always been the best.
I have had a few that are capable of using 4 and they worked fine like that too.

So use the 6 battery option and get some good batteries too, no Sainsburys own rubbish here :)

Hope that helps mate.

Dave T is always a good source of knowledge when it comes to loaders too mate.

Ed