Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

reloader power issues???

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
Hi guys, ive had a few probs with my hopper recently that have me stumped, i spotted the problem after spending most of a session chopping balls, i brought a 10 pack of procells, i fitted one and used the hopper, just a week later used it again to find the hopper barely working and guessed i left it turned on and the bettery had died but after further inspection im left very confused as out of the 10 new batteries 5 spin it up fine but 5 barely turn the drive at all, yet all batteries read new on my tester and are less than a week old, anybody have any idea how this can be? any help would be great on this, thanks a lot, daz

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I had a similar issue, mine would work one day the not the next, turned out that the batteries would drain while lying idle in my kit bag. After changing the battery harness the problems went away.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
battery

I had this happen and found the connector on the harness to the battery ,after a lot of use had expanded, not gripping the battery enough, I then used a pair of pliers to squeeze the grip that holds battery. be gentle though ?. I still use that hopper today....Bluey

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I assume its a reloader b.

The problems i had relates to the reloader b NOT reloader 2

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
hi guys sorry i went dormant for a while, yeah its a b and not a b2, its a very confusing issue, ive tried the connector and it seems tight,perhaps i should consider replacing it? whats the issue with me using 1 9v then guys? thanks for all replys, daz

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
lol, it absolutely rips with 6 aa's, thinking maybe thats the safer way to go, just a shame i got these procells,oh well my dm will never run out of life i guess, lol, thanks