Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

reloader runnning slow!

berzerker

S.W.A.N.T
Jul 29, 2011
hi folks,a wee bit of a problem with both my reloaders.i recieved them with the red wire in each had been caught in the shell (what's the chances of that happening to both hoppers??!).now they both run at decent speed but dont run after about 10-12 balls have been fired.doing my nut in,can anybody help??!!

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
If you bought them new, have a word with your supplier.
If bought secondhand, cut wire where they have been damaged and solder.

Are you sure it is the wires that is causing the problem ?
Reloaders are sound activated, and best to use 6 x quality AA's.

Test:
Take the hopper off the marker, and keep tapping the backplate to see if hopper will keep feeding

dave0w

Hiding in a bunker
Jun 28, 2012
pontefract
Depends if it's a Reloader or Reloader B2 I think.
B2's run on only 4 AA's from memory.
Cheers
Wingy...
Thats right the sound activated ones use 4 x aa batterys. they went upto 6 x aa batterys when they started useing eyes
your battery pack will fit into a 9v battery plug. this is a silly thing to put there as ppl then think they can use 1 x 9v battery to run the hopper and this is very wrong. on my v35 with one 9v battery i get 6 pod of paint before it would not run.

what your experanceing is a flat battery. when you turn on the hopper it runs for a second and full the feed stack after the balls in the stack have been used you run out as the hopper is not running due to a flat battery. when you turn off and on again it will run and fill the feed stack and so on......

i did a mod where i now run 2 x 9v and i have not changed the battery for about 5 walk on days about 20hrs of game play.
you can also buy an AA batter holder that will hold 4 or 6 batterys you need to buy one if you dont have the one it came with when new.

also buy expensive batterys. if you buy 20 kodak battery for £1 then there going to be poo, the big battery makers dont get away with charging £7 a pack for the fun of it, there batters hold more amps and hoppers need hi amp batters to run

Last edited:

berzerker

S.W.A.N.T
Jul 29, 2011
cheers for all the advice folks,much appreciated.i have a short fuse (temper) so decided to abandon them and found a prophecy LTD full kit,near new,boxed,etc for £27.ebay sniper strikes again!