Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reloading: Quickest meathod

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
Hi Guys

I have a Tib 8.1 & also a TiPX. I was recently at a pump & pistols event and I found reloading to be quite a challenge sometimes even if I have 10-round tubes and the like. Tell me your setup and how long it takes for you to reload a mag and also re-fil a mag and the things you've found?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi Guys

I have a Tib 8.1 & also a TiPX. I was recently at a pump & pistols event and I found reloading to be quite a challenge sometimes even if I have 10-round tubes and the like. Tell me your setup and how long it takes for you to reload a mag and also re-fil a mag and the things you've found?
It's going to be down to practice at reloading if you find it a challenge, and finding the right balance for you with regard to magazines, tubes and possibly pots

Not specific to the question but years ago I found that practice and manual loading was easier and quicker for me when i was using a qloader.
Like many people I used an electric hopper and a hose to feed into the qpods, and bought a second set so that I had 10 qpods which I could preload in the morning allowing me to quickly swap qpods between games and reload the empties when convenient
Without a force feed hopper I discovered I was faster if i grabbed a handfull of balls at a time and cupped them over a short hose winding and loading 100 balls into a qpod in seconds

I play a variety of styles and have found that with pistols i am best with a minimum of 3 magazines, extra 8 round tubes and if that's my primary in a scenario then also a 140 pot or two

I would wear magazines on a Molle pouch, tubes slipped in my Molle or other pouches, pot in my pocket or a pouch
12 grams also in the magazine pouch and other pouches - or using a 13ci air system

Quick load by swapping magazines, put the empty in a drop pouch, when convenient refill the magazine from a tube and drop the tube in the drop pouch and the magazine back in the pouch
Again when convenient reload tubes from the pot
If it's quiet then reload magazines directly from the pot

10 round tubes are too big unless you have high capacity magazines. Sometimes I have filled 10 round tubes and had spare balls but it's more practical to have 7 or 8 to match the magazine
Look out for smaller tubes, you may be able to cut down your 10 rounds depnding on the lid or put a bit of foam in the bottom as a spacer

Reactions: Kazary

Llexas

Jun 1, 2012
Vilnius, LTU
When I've got to play with my T9.1 first time, I took 6x home made 8 round tubes and one mag. It took 10-15 sec. to refill the mag- quite challenging. Despite this I've won a "last man standing" duel. After two game days I've brought two more mags. My advise is to pick shots, keep sneaky, no longballing.
Even when you make double shots- first to direct, second to precise kill- you have real chance to call 4 players out before they kill you. 4-2-1 isn't bad at all for your team.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
This bloke has always impressed be for the speed he gets his reloads done, goes by Agent Smith on Mcarterbrown and plays exclusively with tpx's now, he's got plenty of tips on them in the sidearms bit of that forum.

danlaws1895

Jul 19, 2016
Hi Guys

Just have a leg pocket. Feels very fast