Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Remember the Egg? - its back but with a proper lid

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Oh come on Guys tell the truth !! they were rubbish !! how many times did you find whilst playing with them the Lid just popped open ( the wrong way ) and then lost your balls, and if you played any more than 2 x rounds with them without changing the batteries... you were lucky. Now if your going to spend £1000 on a gun, why put a 10p hopper to make it do it`s job, just as well use caterpaults then stick a Rotor on so to make it feel expensive, If you`ve got a cheap gun then the hopper above is Great or perhaps you just want to save money. Ahh yes !!! I remember all those screws to undo hoppers but I`m trying to forget !!!
You're having a laugh, I played an entire season on 1 set of 9volts. Eggs were the best, you could wipe hits off them like nobodies business.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Of course like everything , there`s always the one in the hundred that will somehow be better than all the others. you probably had one of these ?? these were in comparison with then the Empire Reloader B Hoppers, whoops !! another one that bites the dust

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
having started on the revi hoppers back in 2001 then the egg's and onto the reloader b/halo, the egg's and revi's probably had the best battery life expectancy than the reloaderb/halo of today, my 9v's lasted atleast 5-6 tourneys whereas the batteries in reloaders/halos last one tourney.

personally, i will be having a look to get this new evlusion loader at some point.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
The Vieloader 12v Revy was by far the best hopper ever made until (sadly) Brass Eagle bought them out and Viewloader then they started making revy's and all following VL hoppers out of glass :mad:

But nice to see the Egg back on the scene and at a fairly decent price to.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
hated my egg found it in the garage with the revy broken battery door and all still sitting on the floor will proberly end up in the bin

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Eggs were the best, you could wipe hits off them like nobodies business.
You would never do that surely... :) I still remember you and those goggle shots and the pa, your mask looked cleaner after then game then it did before it!

Reactions: Cook$