Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Remember when you lost your paintball cherry??

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
Coran is right about one day changing your life. I lost my paintballing verginaty at Marchbrook Leisure, Wrexham. about 8 years ago, with (oooo! the latest thing) pumps. Was made up to get "player of the day award", and bitten by the bug right away.
Now I play tournaments with the Psycho-Pimps and run the site above. And as I can now see how they choose the "player of the day". I feel just a little bit stupid!
See you at Campaign.

Jul 7, 2001
England
www.geocities.com
Ahh, I feel so young!

Three years ago, woken up on a sunday morning about 9am by a mate from school who was already playing:- "Do you want to play paintball?", "Yeah, when?", "NOW!" That was it, within 1/2 an hour I was down at the temple being kitted out with a maverick, a 20oz and a JT mask with Wayne and Clive giving a few helpfull pointers and I was straight into it. We played tourney style games, I then had a couple more punter days and then me mates and I set up a tourney team and have never looked back. Ahh the good old days of pump tourneys, how I miss them.

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
kempy

Mark T

has his team got that flare still or is the sup air throwing them out a bit..........must of confused him ....playing a game and not a tree in sight :D

Stig

Aug 14, 2001
Newcastle
Visit site
I’m 36 now and when I started most of the young stars of today were still wearing nappies (that’s dypers for any of you yanks ). We used Splat Masters with 10 shot tubes @ £1 per tube ( f**k ) and you had to punch the back of the gun every time you wanted it to load. We liked it so much we went back again but got our asses kicked of some walk-on’s using Phantoms with slam fire. Twelve years later and paintball company’s give me stuff for free – HOW COOL ??:D

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
First Time

Way back in 1988 took 15 people from my local boozer to the Wacky Adventure site in Ongar....couldn't use the main site as some team called the Nam Wrecking Crew were holding a tournament there so used another wood instead. Had borrowed a Splatmaster Rapide, got the flag several times and got shot a few times...Girlfriend was playing and got shot in the ear (bloody uvex goggles) she went off to hospital to have her ear washed out....sod that I stayed and finished the day (stayed together for a year after that, dunno how). The next week went straight out and bought a Phantom Express from Tricky Dicky, got asked to join the Blue Berets said no cos a new team called the Vulcans was forming ...did my five year mission took a year off then joined the Cougars....oh memories.

Mark
UK Cougars

all you old people!

mark coran etc! bet it is getting hard to remember these things at your age :)
only joking guys :)

the first place i played was down at bullswood! that must have been in '95! and i am sure when i started they played with pumps then shortly after moved to semis may be mistaken though! i used to love those kids days :) ahh the memories!

but then we moved to play at holmbush (only because they sold smoke grenades etc on kids days) ahh it was the simple things that pleased our simple minds

Village Idiot

Barking Mad Member
Jul 11, 2001
Costa del Eastbourne
Visit site
A century ago!

Hogs - (Holmbush Outdoor Games), about 15 years ago, turned up in the pouring rain, (rained all day) loved every minute. The day was run by Josey (Paul) Wales. Totally hooked from then on.
Was soon asked to join the HOGS 10 man tournie team.
Stayed a couple of years and then set up Magpies Team until team split two years ago and all members went Pro. I retired.
Paintball became a major part of my life for 10 years as both a player and tournie organiser and I made some great friends and played some seriously wicked games.
I was proud and happy to be part of a serious arse kickin' team and to be part of the paintball community as a whole.

Steve

Jonneh

Jul 16, 2001
Birmingham, UK
www.notgoatse.cx
Was playing Beaches at NPF when someone stood up, let off a vast string of paint and hit me 5 times consecutively in my temple, slightly dazed (and still having paint slung at me) i let off two shots and got him neatly on his chest. twice. I think i got eliminated shortly after that, before catching 2 more hits on my forehead, and on right on the centre of my goggles.

That was around a year ago, and ever since then, whenever i hit the ground sharply or knock my head against something, i get a horrible pain in my head.

I havn't been able to not play paintball since.

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
Mayhem in about '92

Dodgy rusty pumps (008??), badly fitting coveralls, and a couple of terrifying walk-ons with state-of-the-art Sterlings(!) and aftermarket barrels(!!).

I somehow managed to get through £65 of paint in a short days play, with nothing to show for it but nettlerash and some shell cuts on me balding head.

Best memory was sprinting into the barn, tripping over flat on my face and sliding behind the big digger thing as about a dozen shots went whizzing over my head. I have put in a couple of pratfalls in every game since, but never to such effect...