Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Research for a speedball team!!!

Wuniek

Oct 20, 2010
Hi guys!

Sorry if i puted this theme in not right section but i really need a proper speedball team. im a studen of level 3 Media and in my finaly project i would like to make short film about speedball. it has to be short document based on one team. in the end i will looks like kind of promo film which can be used by both sides ( by me in portfolio, by team on interne side or in presentation). im looking for a team from Lancashire! Best will be from manchester, because im studing in man, but i can drive, so it can be placed in some other location but not too far :p
i need to spend maybe 2 to 4 days with you during yours training. i also need few interview and i will have some script because i need bit of story. the shots will taken between 3 to 18 may. thats the basic info about my idea.

so is any team interested to work with me?

i think i can be cool expirience for all of us!!!
im waiting for anserws.
Cheers

Wuniek

Oct 20, 2010
no im not english.

ok, so is there any chance to cooperate with some of you?
cheers

peaty

Under the INFLUENCE!
Nov 4, 2005
Bournemouth
Visit site
Hi there welcome to these forums :). sadly im based down in the dirty south otherwise i would have loved to be of some help with my team, but there are many teams to check out in that area, obviously i dont know if they would be willing. but try Somanc, the firm, anyone at northern quarter paintball, method. theres also more (sorry to who i forgot my mind has blanked).

good luck on your endeavor hope your film comes out great.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Well, the best teams in the North are The Firm and So Manc, who both train down at CPPS in Stafford. Unfortunately, Northern Quarter closed down some time ago.

Markie C is the guy you want to speak to about filming The Firm, whilst Bla Bla Bla is the guy for So Manc.

BTW, if you need some pointers check out these guys on youtube:

Good luck!

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
I've got a fiver here that says Wuniek is my countryman :D Also bear in mind, his english is much better than your whatever-he-speaks ;D