Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

resukts from x-ball masters

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
so what does every one think of the format ? do you think it will be ongoing ?

things i would like to see implemented is 300fps no 141 rule in sudden death matches.

what say you
If I changed anything I would allow 3 shots over the chrono at the end instead of one.

Aside from that, I like the 1-4-1 rules, and everything seems to fit, in my eyes.

One other thing guys, some people were getting eliminated for shooting their gun *after* they'd pressed the buzzer, leading to them being 1-4-1'd. If you're gonna shoot, do it before you press the buzzer.
x

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
If I changed anything I would allow 3 shots over the chrono at the end instead of one.

Aside from that, I like the 1-4-1 rules, and everything seems to fit, in my eyes.
agreed on the chrono rule. the reason i say about the 141 is i think teams would rather play each other for the win instead of a reff call

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
I would like to see cpl/spl fields in use next season.

They're made for more aggressive x-ball style play. The 7man fields are good, but for the purposes of using them because most people playing would be playing div 1 or 2, it's not worth it, since playing 5man x-ball lite one day, is no practice for playing 7mam millennium format another, be it on the same field or not...

did that make sense? :)

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
i liked it :), i would like to see a marquee tho for when the weather gets a bit kack, it's all good for the teams in the four tens but the others will be cold and wet and bleh :eek: :rolleyes: :)

It's England, we only get one tourny in sunshine so it'll be snowing next tourny :D :rolleyes:

Jacko

On the prowl again
Sep 16, 2005
cambridge
www.worldatwarpaintball.com
so what does every one think of the format ? do you think it will be ongoing ?

things i would like to see implemented is 300fps no 141 rule in sudden death matches.

what say you
i think some guys were running 300 anyways,,,buy some of the welts ive got,,even heard one of the teams talking to the reff saying they though it was 300 anyway.

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
If a player is "banned" then you can only field 4, otherwise where is the punishment!

thats my sixpence worth:D

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
If a player is "banned" then you can only field 4, otherwise where is the punishment!

thats my sixpence worth:D
you only field 4 for a few games afterwards i do believe.

if you only have 6-8people, then having one banned makes for some pretty quick turn-arounds as it is; so punishment served :eek: