Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Results for round 4 of CPPS - 23rd September 2012

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Alan, according to the score sheets, Volatile Kids team lost their first game against Firm Academy - which them put them into group B (which they then placed top of. giving them 5th place as group A was 4 teams).

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Alan, according to the score sheets, Volatile Kids team lost their first game against Firm Academy - which them put them into group B (which they then placed top of. giving them 5th place as group A was 4 teams).
Ains,
Volatile kidz beat Firm Academy 2-0 in the prelims

Reactions: Tom Bigland

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Ok (hand in the air waving white flag)......

Pretty obvious that the score has been entered incorrectly on the day into the system. You lads must be gutted as they must have thought they had won the day and I will sort them out an honorary trophy at the 7man as "compensation" as it were for a good days play. Nothing I can do now to alter the scores as they didn't play the other top seeded teams on the day unfortunately.

This however gives me an opportunity to give people a slight snippet of information regarding the scoring next season. Plan is to have the scores entered live into our database, so that players can check their scores and match history on the day within minutes of the game ending. This will in turn hopefully stop any errors occurring, or at least give us chance to rectify them just as quickly on the day ;)

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Thanks for clarifing Ainsley.

Volatile has had a good year, unfortunately, the scoring system has in a way let us down on many occassions, nothing can be done, so we look forward to the new season.
Thanks to CPPS, Rich Harris, the reffs, our sponsors and a big big thanks to all the teams we have played.

See you all next season, and maybe 7 Man if your down :)

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Ring out the old, Ring in the new !! Thanks to the owner of CPPS = Rich and Welcome !! to the new owners Ainsley and Dylan.
either way we`ll still see you there Rich. anyway I would like to say on behalf of all the Care Bears Teams doing CPPS this year 2012 , without you guys it wouldn`t be the great site that it is, In all divisions all the teams are strong , maybe you don`t realise how strong until you go to your home patch and play with your local teams and kick their arses, That`s what makes the CPPS SOOO good , everybody plays that one little notch better. .. In all I just want to say to Everyone ...> THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Also A Massive Thank You to our Sponsors = LIPS - Just Paintball - Warped -

Last edited: