Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Results From Masters.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
just got back from uttoxeter 5man. played for/with UK Asylum and thegurkha. wicked wet day but well enjoyed. there was no presentation for winners this time due to (i think) wendy needing to head to campaign tonight. 4 excellent fields, excellent refs (not 1 problem all day). only dissapointment was the weather. always rains on the angels eh :D unsure on final standings but UK Asylum played div 2 and our games went like this. w w w w d l l w l which was enough (i believe) to rank somewhere in the top 3 along side northern exposure and rebellion (i think. sorry if im wrong). anyways sitting here gabbing on about paintball when i gotta go shower and clean all my kit. :(

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
think i got 1/2rd of field three on my pants /jersy/marker/goggles/pack .... in fact think i might just jump back in my kit an go get my old man hose me down!!!! and yes i know it wont be the first time today !!!!
frank. was ur team today a mix ?? we played u 2nd from last game ( i think ) on field 1 and 1 of yer players came down my left tape (your right tape) and got shot to pooh but kept on coming. luckily ref was watching and let me play on. its all good tho. really enjoyed it. thnx all

CHEERS ANGELS AND EVERYONE WHO SETUP ANOTHER AWESOME SUNSHINEY DAY :D

on the whole dirt issue.. if anyone wants to buy 1/2 of any of the field at uttoxeter then im sure i could pick it outta the laces in my cleats and peel it from my pants. damn the english weather!