Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Results From Masters.

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
Just thought id pop on and say thanks to all the KotH teams we played, was a great day had some wicked games...marshalling was spot on....superb paint from LiPS....ended up coming 4th but ahead of our other SC team!!!! :D:D

Looking forward to next month!!!

Matt.NX

Northern Xposure Captain
Nov 20, 2006
Scotland
great weekend :D Northern Xposure 2nd place in Div2, well played all other Div 2 teams, congrats 2 No Exit who lost 2 us :p and Uk asylum who came 3rd? i think, lol! great weekend, jus need 2 find out how i can clean my kit. ther is now a part of utoxetter in scotland :p:p
Damn Scott you just cant resist to post up something and First Off How did No Exit lose to us if they came 1st?

Personally I though all teams played very well, I had a great day. The weather wasnt perfect and hats off to all those that braved the weather. Shame people had to leave early but with the weather warnings its better to be safe than sorry.

Cant wait for next event.

Gratz to No Exit coming 1st in Div 2.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
you did beat no exit...you where on feild one....ir was that no excuse...thew game we gave you a bye then it got played and you still won with 4 alive i think

shaunyboy

www.nxpaintball.co.uk
Apr 11, 2005
Near Glasgow
www.nxpaintball.co.uk
Yeah that was No Xcuse we played on field 1, was a good game i was slidin about for no reason from bunker to bunker lol, we ended up with 2 alive in that game so only got 97 outta 100 points and we ended up missing 1st place by 3 points lol.
It was a great day and congrats to No Exit on taking 1st place in Div 2, and to Northern Heroes on taking the series.

revolt says the sun always shines on the angels eh wendy?;)

shaunyboy

www.nxpaintball.co.uk
Apr 11, 2005
Near Glasgow
www.nxpaintball.co.uk
only game no exit lost was 2 us. anyway it was only meant in jest :p

again, well done 2 all teams that played, just a pity bout sum people having 2 leave due to bad weather
scotty_the_scotsman said:
ur jus jealous coz i stole yer bebo pics :p

yeah i kno they won overall but still :p
Yes that is true, the only game No Exit lost was to us, however they beat us overall which is what counts.
Ohh and learn to type properly and stop spelling like a twelve year old.;)

I did attempt to slide to check people, just for the hell of it, but had to stop when the legendary hill of uttoxeter took me an extra 2m (downhill) past the guy I meant to check....[/QUOTE]

This happened too me, of the break i ran and dived into the lying down coke can and accidently slide past it and into the 50. Was pretty impressed that i dived about 1/4 of the way down the field and ended up at the 50 without getting shot too.

And cheers for the great games you KOTH teams, we should of done abit better place wise but we did well and have come along way in a very short time.