Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Results From Masters.

B

boca

And cheers for the great games you KOTH teams, we should of done abit better place wise but we did well and have come along way in a very short time.
is that a dig at us or have i read it wrong.... perhaps your right you got beat to 2nd place by a team who only picked up a marker for 1st time in june 06 for a stag do(tippman)... sunday gone was only our 7th time on a supair field. as we dont train yet and we have done around 10 walk ons so realllllllllly we should get our arses kicked....... imagine what we will be like next season after some training

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
is that a dig at us or have i read it wrong.... perhaps your right you got beat to 2nd place by a team who only picked up a marker for 1st time in june 06 for a stag do(tippman)... sunday gone was only our 7th time on a supair field. as we dont train yet and we have done around 10 walk ons so realllllllllly we should get our arses kicked....... imagine what we will be like next season after some training
mate i think you got it wrong. He was just saying we should of done better. That was our 2rd time playing masters. We got beat to 2nd by 3 points :p

I think he was trying to say that we should of tryed to buckle up them 3 points :)

team addiction MY HERO`S third on ya 2nd tournie EVER is pitty good in my opinion:D
We know were your heroes mate..we know :)

B

boca

no worries mate, its been long hard day (im giving up smoking) making me read things in wrong txt

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
is that a dig at us or have i read it wrong....

no lil wenlock is not having a dig at anyone :) your team played well mate

most KOTH teams are the same coming in from woodball... to play tourney

It was our first masters last month at Lincoln and this was our second...

I was disappointed that we could of got second place but if you look on Sabots video in the last game the team we played had a player with out a gun who went for the flag grab...... we won the game BUT they got the points for the flag grab which took us back to third place.....

Big thank you to Wendy the angels and the marshalls who all did a brilliant job in that weather

B

boca

cool didnt even notice a camera man all day... you will have to post a link to that 1