Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Resurrection Autococker Problems - Leak and Trigger stick.

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
So after sending this back to Empire before Xmas and being told "there was nothing wrong with it", having it serviced and returned I'm still having the exact same problems as before.

First is the trigger stick. This seems to come and go but at this moment in time it's about as bad as it's ever been.

Video of the problem:

This happens regardless of whether it's aired up. Everything has been taken appart, cleaned and lubed. I've used Oil, Dow 33 and Hater Marmalade and none of it makes any difference. But if I take the trigger frame off, the trigger pulls fine with no stick.

There is also a leak from around the trigger frame area when the marker is first gassed up which stops after a shot is fired. I was told this may be the internal valve which I have removed, inspected and re-lubed. Orings look fine but I can't change them as there are no spares for it.

This is the only cocker I've owned so I'm not really sure where to start looking for problems so any help would be great.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Looks like a problem with the trigger or sear assembly binding to me

Have you double checked the return spring is installed properly and not damaged?

I would send it back for further repairs as it's obviously not right

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Looks like a problem with the trigger or sear assembly binding to me

Have you double checked the return spring is installed properly and not damaged?

I would send it back for further repairs as it's obviously not right
I haven't touched anything inside the actual trigger frame so I'm not sure, but like I said the trigger works perfectly when the frame is detached so I don't think so.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Trigger mechanism won't be in contact with other moving parts like hammer or 3 way off the gun so there will be less resistance