Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

retro gamers

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Found some old Amiga games I tried to offload at Entertainmnet Exchange the other week. No value in such classics as:

Silkworm
Speedball
Ikari Warriors
Operation Thunderbolt
Lost Patrol

The philistines!!!

Might have to look on ebay for an Amiga to play them on. Not sure I've seen an emulator and a USB 3.5" drive for a long time? Ideas.....

As for fantasy Retro Games, I'd frikkin love a Operation Wolf arcade cabinet with working Uzi.....

Reactions: Exile
Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
Stunt car racer on the 500 (i remember my rents giving me a joy stick for my 12th birthday and thinking why have they got me one of..........then i hit the roof!!)
Road Rash on the mega drive
Duck Hunt on the NES
I used to have to fight my dad to get him off the scope on the SNES
Street Fighter 2 Turbo on the SNES
Destruction Derby on the PS1
Mario World on the SNES
Sonic on the Game Gear

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Stunt car racer on the 500 (i remember my rents giving me a joy stick for my 12th birthday and thinking why have they got me one of..........then i hit the roof!!)
Road Rash on the mega drive
Duck Hunt on the NES
I used to have to fight my dad to get him off the scope on the SNES
Street Fighter 2 Turbo on the SNES
Destruction Derby on the PS1
Mario World on the SNES
Sonic on the Game Gear
Destruction Derby was brilliant.

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
Found some old Amiga games I tried to offload at Entertainmnet Exchange the other week. No value in such classics as:

Silkworm
Speedball
Ikari Warriors
Operation Thunderbolt
Lost Patrol

The philistines!!!

Might have to look on ebay for an Amiga to play them on. Not sure I've seen an emulator and a USB 3.5" drive for a long time? Ideas.....

As for fantasy Retro Games, I'd frikkin love a Operation Wolf arcade cabinet with working Uzi.....
Speedball is legendary, i only got to play from 2 onwards. possibly one of my favourite 'sport' games ever.

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
Castlevania on the NES, never got past the grim reaper, megaman on the NES (one of the hardest and most frustrating games ever) and super ghouls and ghosts- the only game harder and even more frustrating than megaman