Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Returning to paintball , I need help

Samcaygill

Nov 30, 2019
Hi guys I'm looking to return to the hobby I used to have a proto PMR back in the day , I'm ideally looking for something similar like a rize etc
Could you guys point me in the right direction with anything you guys might be selling or recommend anything other than the rize that would be appreciated
Cheers
Sam

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi guys I'm looking to return to the hobby I used to have a proto PMR back in the day , I'm ideally looking for something similar like a rize etc
Could you guys point me in the right direction with anything you guys might be selling or recommend anything other than the rize that would be appreciated
Cheers
Sam
Nobody can offer you one up here, you’ll need to wait for access to classifieds

(New members are restricted from the classifieds for a couple of weeks and with a few posts contributing to threads, or can upgrade to platinum for instant access)

For the choice of gun, technology has moved on with fine tuning, but any electronic gun can hold its own up with current rules of fire rates etc.

Your choice of events and your intended level of maintenance can influence choice.
Models in recent years can often be quickly field stripped and may need no more than the bolt pulled out, a run through with a fluffy and a spot of fresh grease.
Certain large events have tech support from manufacturers.

Reactions: Samcaygill