Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Returning to the sport!

Muckypup

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2021
Outwell
Hey everyone. Returning to the game after a space of like 7 ish years. Mostly played woodsball before, I used to customise everything and can’t leave any marker alone for very long….
Just entered my brain, last time I played, my old Proto PM7 was still current, and the Tippy x7 had only just come out!
Anyways, just thought i’d stop by and say hello

Muckypup

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2021
Outwell
Also is Gommie still around? I had a few of his customs, still have them knocking around. Used to love chatting to him, can’t find his username on here though, used to be Gommie404. If you’re out there and you see this bud, drop me a line!

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Also is Gommie still around? I had a few of his customs, still have them knocking around. Used to love chatting to him, can’t find his username on here though, used to be Gommie404. If you’re out there and you see this bud, drop me a line!
Gommie passed away :(

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Sad news aside, welcome back!

Tippmann is still about, the X7 was eventually upgraded to an electro pneumatic marker rather than mechancial.

Id say marker quality has greatly improved, what are you looking to play ?

Muckypup

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2021
Outwell
Well I was just starting to get into mag fed games as well as w-ball before, so I reckon at least to start with I’ll go back that way and have a foot in both pools. Remarkably, all my markers have survived in the shed and after a clean & grease fired up except my TipX which has corroded beyond reasonable repair.
That said, owing to too many dinners my kit doesn’t go round my belly any more!

Are there any pistols you’d recommend? I’ve been ogling away on justpaintball

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Gommie passed away :(
Oh no! Genius of a man, I’ll miss him.
We lost Gommie a short while before Covid happened, the Facebook group that used to celebrate his customs has increased in membership covering his various worlds in and out of paintball
If you have any pictures of his builds then they’d be welcome on the group, and if you have any tales then they will be highly appreciated ….

Muckypup

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2021
Outwell
Oh lor! I’m so sorry to hear that, I had no idea!
I’ve marked the page, when I get home I’ll dig it out for some photos and head over. It’ll give me a chance to bring to mind something to relate on there

Reactions: Tom

Muckypup

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2021
Outwell
Thank you very much!
I have to admit, as well as missing the sport I also missed the close-knit community. Thank you all for making me feel so welcome!