Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

revenge paintball brigg

pbshooter

paintball challenge lincs
Aug 25, 2008
lincolnshire
Alright so i just got back from a long day of paintballing at a site in Brigg which i have never been to before not because i heard bad things but just because well... i didn't
and i've got to say it was an awesome day the sun was shining i had a new gun a great nights sleep, no aches or sores, i was pumped and ready to go.
We arrived at the site me and 4 other friends when the first thing we notice is a massive 26 piece millenium field (Be aware this is only up on certain days, check the website for details) and just so you know i used to go to messingham here in lincolnshire for all my sup air needs but one day of paintball completely changed my mind, this place is highly recommended for all tourney players out there, but yeah i played a good day of paintball bunkered some people got took some in game photo's etc
and it was when i was enjoying my hot dog lunch, compliments of the site i noticed that they had a very impressive set of maps for punters, they were large spacious maps with various objectives such as taking over forts, towers, bridges etc.
The experience is enhanced all the more with the use of pyrotechnics for the added effect.
Staff were cool people, laid back and up for a laugh making them approachable and fun to be arround.
The rental gear is good quality stuff for those without their own gear consisting of tippman 98's, v force goggles 2 piece camo suits and four pot pod packs, not to mention the facts that they use high pressure air and not co2 :eek:
Prices are reasonable for anyone just so you know.
and finally i should add the small fact that turnouts are mostly very good.
For more info visit www.revengepaintball.co.uk
such as directions and contact info.
If you feel there is anything else i should touch on leave a comment and i'll try to acommodate.

sealofwisdom

Apr 23, 2009
I was just wondering if you could tell me when Messingham sup air is on and any other details on it, thanks:)