Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reward for the return of our stuff!!

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Right, Thought we'd try this, got nothing to lose! we're offering £150 for the return of my marker, the hopper and the stako bottle. This is to go to whoever grasses up the thief and helps get the stuff returned NOT to whoever took it (you had your chance!) and if it doesn't turn up, the money will be used to replace it.

Edited because I don't want anyones generosity to be wasted on the thieving scum!

Thank you all so very much :)

Love and hugs xxx

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
I will donate £1 to this reward. The way this forum is I expect you will get another 148 people to split the cost with us; Hell you may even get 350 people donating for a second hand one from classifieds. Let me know if you are willing to accept this help.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Raffles said:
OK - if you guys are willing to trust me I am willing to empty my PayPal account out and start taking donations (let's call it donations for their wedding present ;) - just don't tell Lump or Lemon).

If anyone wants to donate in this way - my paypal address is the same as my e-mail address - raffles@teambadattitude.co.uk

EDIT : If this is against any rules - then please let me know ASAP.
Good man Raffles,

I was going to start a "help a baller" thread, but got home only a few minutes ago.

Raffles is a good guy, and don't worry if he says the money will go to Lump and Lemon, you won't see him lining his own pockets with it.

I'm in mate. F8ck this guy who nicked the stuff, lets all donate and get a nice shiny new marker. Everyone has a few quid to spare, only takes 150 people to donate a fiver each. Go without a pack of fags, or a couple of pints and make the effort, Lump has helped many a person on here, and Lemon is a pleasure to speak to. I have only met them twice in my life, and feel better for it.

J