Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rhino Sports UK

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Ah righto mate I hadnt considered the set up costs, then theres VAT and shipping etc. soon adds up, specially if u import from across the pond...

I think the best thing to do is buy a set of normal jerseys, say Dye C5 jerseys, and then get them printed (Dye even do it for you). That way you get top quality matching jerseys with your own personal artwork on them.

We got our blue proto jerseys printed with our logo and our names etc all for a very reasonable price and (I think) they look pretty good :)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Magic_8ball said:
Ah righto mate I hadnt considered the set up costs, then theres VAT and shipping etc. soon adds up, specially if u import from across the pond...

I think the best thing to do is buy a set of normal jerseys, say Dye C5 jerseys, and then get them printed (Dye even do it for you). That way you get top quality matching jerseys with your own personal artwork on them.

We got our blue proto jerseys printed with our logo and our names etc all for a very reasonable price and (I think) they look pretty good :)
Looking into importing some Paintball Shirts for August 20th Masters event.
Longer turnaround than Rhino but have the option of intregral padding.

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
Dark Warrior said:
Looking into importing some Paintball Shirts for August 20th Masters event.
Longer turnaround than Rhino but have the option of intregral padding.
may i be cheeky and ask where from.

We are looking at using diem in sept for ours....

the same peeps who did the wildcats tops originally

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Quote from Tony at Rhino : "The price of our painball jerseys for this season is £39.00 plus vat each, this is a totally inclusive price covering all design and set up costs and names/personalisation if required. There is also the option to order repeat orders of 1 plus after the initial order is complete, production takes 7-10 days from artwork approval"

There you go. He did say that there is a minimum order of 8 though - not sure why 8 - but that's what I was told (seems the 'no minimum order' has a premium).