Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

RIP Leezo

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Hi guys, sorry and don't hate me for doing this but I think you have to be totally heartless to help beat this horrible disease, if you donated to this great cause, as I have done, then feel free to please ignore this but if you haven't and you bid on an auction item then maybe you could have a look at the Cancer charity Raffle I am organising on Facebook.
Search for "JF Twenty One Fund Raiser" on Facebook and you can donate as little as £2 and be in with a chance of winning any of 45 great prizes.
It's for 4 great Cancer charities, Cancer Research UK, Macmillan nurses, Breakthrough Breast Cancer and St Barnabas House. You can pick and choose which prizes and which Charity you want.
The draw is on weekend of last Millennium event in Chantilly and will be on Webcast.
I'm so sorry Leezo didn't get to enjoy the benefit of your generosity but hopefully if we raise enough money some other family won't have to deal with this tragic situation.
I won't apologise for my post, only that I have had to piggyback this appeal on this sad days for his friends and family

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Hi guys, sorry and don't hate me for doing this but I think you have to be totally heartless to help beat this horrible disease, if you donated to this great cause, as I have done, then feel free to please ignore this but if you haven't and you bid on an auction item then maybe you could have a look at the Cancer charity Raffle I am organising on Facebook.
Search for "JF Twenty One Fund Raiser" on Facebook and you can donate as little as £2 and be in with a chance of winning any of 45 great prizes.
It's for 4 great Cancer charities, Cancer Research UK, Macmillan nurses, Breakthrough Breast Cancer and St Barnabas House. You can pick and choose which prizes and which Charity you want.
The draw is on weekend of last Millennium event in Chantilly and will be on Webcast.
I'm so sorry Leezo didn't get to enjoy the benefit of your generosity but hopefully if we raise enough money some other family won't have to deal with this tragic situation.
I won't apologise for my post, only that I have had to piggyback this appeal on this sad days for his friends and family

It's topical and relevant. If it helps one more family have a father and husband for one more day its worth it.