Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo at the cup?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
i said i wasnt wanting to drag this out.

Originally posted by dam-dangerous
i understand you are the guest presenter at the series 2001 presentation evening.
i will be collecting a trophy off you so i will introduce myself there and maybe finish it off then.

laters

ian
I might give it to you, I might not....depends on how I feel at the time :)

Robbo

PS Or I might give it to Richmond Italia

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
It never cease's to amaze me that some people are never satisfied!!!
Robbo ventures outside the M25 for the first time in his life;) discounting numerous trips on a plane to either the US or Toulose and gets slagged off for writing a report about a back water tournament in the Badlands;)
Writing tourny reports from memory is hard work.I know i've done it.
Everyone associated with event should be glad that it was written up at all,let alone written up by Robbo.
Some of his articles can be a bit self-centered but then again how many world championship players are there,anywhere,who write so prolifically and from the heart? You may not like what he says but you have to respect his view of events.
Ian try writing a tourny report that gets in more than just the facts,with out having the facts to rely upon,its bloody hard i can assure you.You should be encouraging people to write more reports about 'local' tournaments and thinkabout who else was in the team that Robbo played for,that thought that everyone had a really good time and would appreciate their efforts to make a long trip up north.In Richmonds case a bloody long trip.