Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo, can I get permission to...

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
You cheat!!

When I check out this forum, I usually do so every evening. Today, I was a bit shook......it seems that SYTRAXZ's postcount went up by at least 40 the last twenty-four hours. Now, I have seen some of your replys to some threads, and I can only conclude that you cheat! Most of the time your replys only say: "What does this mean?" and "What's up with that?"
Come on! Prove yourself worthy of this forum and your postcount, and gives 'us a real story!

Buddha "Eddepet" 5

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Looks like Tortoise licker has found a new toy. Look out for his next thread, 101 cool names from the random team name generator. I can tell its gonna be a 100+ reply thread already:p

My Fav. has to be Forthy Yardstick. Sounds really intimidating :D

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
You cheat!!

Originally posted by Buddha 5
When I check out this forum, I usually do so every evening. Today, I was a bit shook......it seems that SYTRAXZ's postcount went up by at least 40 the last twenty-four hours. Now, I have seen some of your replys to some threads, and I can only conclude that you cheat! Most of the time your replys only say: "What does this mean?" and "What's up with that?"
Come on! Prove yourself worthy of this forum and your postcount, and gives 'us a real story!

Buddha "Eddepet" 5
i do not cheat... first of all i live in usa and i think u in uk so theres 5 hours inbetween and i stay up late. while u were in bed i prolly was posting and replying and stuff. second o havent been playing for years and so when i ask questions its cause i am curious about the subject or do not know at all. third when i ask questions your right sometimes there like 1 sentance questions but english isnt my best subject and the questions i have dont really seem like they can be stretched into like 5 sentances and um 4 i think ummmmm damn im all confused now....hmmm:confused: oh yeah im bored and on vacation so im boredalot and i spend all my time on the pc so if my names althe way across the bords its cause im looking around and like answering stuff or asking qestions..... you pro dudeds playing fore like years get all impatioent when some one new askes like a one line question or a post that you belive could be longer cause ur better at english or somthing. and robbo has already asked me to stop so now i try not to do it like constantly just periodically.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, what I would suggest you do is to read all the forums and try to read back a while before asking questions. A lot of the questions you're likely to ask have already been answered by a fair number of us over and over again already, and we tire of them considering that they can be simply read by a few clicks of the mouse, back just a month or so in the threads. Not a lot of new stuff really comes up in paintball these days except for the occasional tech tip, technique commentary or insight, tourney coverage, and rare new product release. Heck, even a lot of "new" products resemble each other these days: extra pod looped packs, 2 piece screw together barrels, so-called-but-not-really "custom" Cockers, basically any 3 way that isn't a Bomb, MORE spyder clones, hats and headbands, pods...

Please, paintball companies, PLEASE COME UP WITH NEW STUFF INSTEAD OF COPYING EACH OTHER AND/OR RENAMING IT!!! WE ARE TIRED OF HAVING PAGES AND PAGES OF YOUR ADS AND PANDERING TECH ARTICLES THAT ARE SO FECKING REDUNDANT AND BLANTANTLY ARSE KISSING THAT EVEN ALZHEIMER'S PATIENTS WOULD BE BORED TO DEATH BY!

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
aight

aight kool thanxz for sorta understanding:) if i got a question ill look in the back and see if its been answered yet but still not replys from 32 degrees or dye for help with my rebel needing an upgrade barrel :( +:mad:

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
If you have sent the companies an e-mail regarding your situation then I would expect them to reply. Was just wondering what thread the barrels are for a Rebel? Anyone know, because if it s Spyder threads of Cocker threads then you can get pratcically any barrel. Just a thought