The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo, can I get permission to...

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Re: You cheat!!

Originally posted by SYTRAXZ

i do not cheat... first of all i live in usa and i think u in uk so theres 5 hours inbetween and i stay up late. while u were in bed i prolly was posting and replying and stuff. second o havent been playing for years and so when i ask questions its cause i am curious about the subject or do not know at all. third when i ask questions your right sometimes there like 1 sentance questions but english isnt my best subject and the questions i have dont really seem like they can be stretched into like 5 sentances and um 4 i think ummmmm damn im all confused now....hmmm:confused: oh yeah im bored and on vacation so im boredalot and i spend all my time on the pc so if my names althe way across the bords its cause im looking around and like answering stuff or asking qestions..... you pro dudeds playing fore like years get all impatioent when some one new askes like a one line question or a post that you belive could be longer cause ur better at english or somthing. and robbo has already asked me to stop so now i try not to do it like constantly just periodically.
Firstly, I'm not from the UK like most posters on this forum! (thank god :p )

Secondly, Thank for the compliment, but I sho' as hell ain't no pro! :D

Thirdly, I was only trying to say that you shouldn't ask everything that's on your mind....it can and probably will upset the regular posters. I was merely trying to save your life!!! :D

Anyhoe.....let's drop this silly debate and really post some serious shizzit!

Buddha "Eddepet" 5

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
aight kool

aight i can work with that..... and yah i was talking to a guy from here who says the threads are identical to spyders so hopefuly this friday im going to but a smart parts 14" tear drop spyder barrel. he says it works pretty good..... plus i dont want to spend like 100 on a barrel lol hmmmm what do you guys think?:)

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Its not just a case of buying a "good" barrel and from that point on you will shoot straight. It is the barrel bore size and paint match that determines how accurate the paintballs are. The best barrel for this in my opinion is the Freak as it has inserts that are interchangable and there you get the best fit for any type of paint. Take a look at it in Smart parts, or even in the tech room section of this excellent website. The only downside to this barrel system is the high price, but it is justified because its the only barrel you will ever need!

Can you get Freaks for a Spyder?

Shuck
(shooting an 18" Freak, but I have'nt let that influence my advice :p )

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
lol

hmmm an 18" freak u say i cant afford that thats y im buying the 14" teardrop mical(i think thats how its spelt) says thats a good barrel for that price and that it would be an excilent upgrade for my rebel barrel:D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
As chuck said SYSTRAXZ, it all depends on your paint/barrel match. I got a dye excel upgrade for my spyder when I first started and it was a pain cos the paint I was using didn't fit it, so I had to shop around to see what did! I recommend you try to try out this teardrop before you buy it to make sure you can use good paint with it - or your locals field paint if it's FPO (field paint only). Then if you start playing a lot more regular and going to tourneys with different brands of FP(O) then think about updrading to the freak :D

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
lol

yeah sorta but i cant exactally try it out but i can buy it and if worse comes to worse and it dont work right i can always send it back and get my money back or a different barrel from them that fits:)

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Ha! Good luck trying to get money back off them. I bought a stainless AA barrel and when it came through the two halves were not consentric (is that how you spell it??:confused: ). I tried to get my money back and Nick was real nice about it but unfortunately they couldn't take it back for some reason.

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
well then

well then if that doesnt work than i will take it to my closest paintball stor then and tell them i ordered it tryed out it diddnt fit and they wouldnt give me refund so im seloling it to them

SYTRAXZ why not get a freak junior.
Its like the freak cos it has interchangable sleeves which go inside tha barrel (it uses the same ones as the freak), but its a 1 peice design. Its pretty basic compared to teh freak but with all the advantages of an expensive freak system.
Also it only comes with spyder thereads.

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
yeah but

yeah but it costs like 1000 im gonna buy this $50 one fo now and play with it then save up and but a $100 one hehe i gotta take it one step at a time :)