The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo - I choose you

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo, here is a question.

If you had to go one on one with somebody (somebody you hadn't seen/met) would you choose paintball or boxing?

Not a very good question, when I think about it....

Hey Cooks, here's an answer mate .... 'neither' .....

Both my boxing and paintball days are over and so if I had to pick, I would choose ..... hmmmm...... I'd rather be friends or if that wasn't possible coz there's some right *******s about, I would choose origami :)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Hey Cooks, here's an answer mate .... 'neither' .....

Both my boxing and paintball days are over and so if I had to pick, I would choose ..... hmmmm...... I'd rather be friends or if that wasn't possible coz there's some right *******s about, I would choose origami :)
Origami, are you turning over a new leaf.;)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I'm pretty good at origami.... Give me a time and a place... ;) :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
you're selling yourself short Pete, i bet those skills are so well honed that you could do it blindfolded.

Trust me on this one Tom, they ain't well honed at all mate, I still keep myself pretty fit at the gym by weights and sparring etc but being a pro baller nowadays requires so much more skill and dedication than I ever had, and I am not being humble here, I am being 100% honest with you, and more importantly, with myself.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Trust me on this one Tom, they ain't well honed at all mate, I still keep myself pretty fit at the gym by weights and sparring etc but being a pro baller nowadays requires so much more skill and dedication than I ever had, and I am not being humble here.
Well i'll have to get up to one of your training sessions one day to soak up some of your wisdom.