Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo - I choose you

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Tom, how does 'Naff off' sound?

I've done my bit mate, I ain't gonna cheapen myself by doing silly 'one on one's' just so's the other guy has gotta chance of getting lucky and then being able to run around hooping and hollerin', 'I dang beat Robbo's wussy ass' - that man's a chumperoony, I beat him easy'.
Hmmm, that prospect doesn't really enamour me to the idea Tom.

Nah, I am sure there are much better ways for these young guns to get their kicks and I think it's better for them to go up against the real pros of our game rather than hasbeen ones like myself.

I can sure teach people the theory but there are better much placed people to go up against to show them the practicalities.
Its alright lads, He's Bottled it :rolleyes:

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Its a shame you lot cant see the Funny side from any of my posts... I Dont see why people dont Joke around ..... Its paintball... Not Politics

I must admit...Im nothing in the Paintball World.. Not even Respected... And im only joking about you know.. I understand Robbo has been a very top player and has made a MASSIVE contribution to Paintball..

But there is a seriously high amount of spooning going on , Im sure Robbo shows respect for People even if they dont Buy Stainless Steel Spoons...??

But anyways ... thats me banned... Nice meeting you all :)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
oh i can see the funny side of it :rolleyes: you in a right mess after going up against some pro or another :p