Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo - I choose you

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
even though i didn't post on your Ion (iron) thread, i did find it funny.

This forum is like a large extended family, and everyone finds their spot in that family, i'm sure you will too.:)

Skeet

Platinum Member
Jason (may I call you Jason?)...what you have to remember is..well...more, what you have to learn...is that, people will make comments, that may appear to be brown nosing, but...we all know Robbo's way...so when a comment such as you quoted comes up...Robbo knows they aren't brown nosing...everyone else knows they aren't brown nosing....true brown nosing wouldn't actually get them anywhere...Pete wouldn't like it and would bloody say so! Just the same as if he doesn't like what someone says , he will generally say so, even if he does choose his moment.

As you have stated, Robbo has done a great deal within Paintball, over many years and has achieved great things in his career....if someone makes a comment about Pete being "great", then its similar to someone making a comment about Einstein being Clever...he was...and that's it...you wouldn't go.."oh, stop bumlicking Einstein...just coz he achieved a couple of things".

I am not comparing Pete to Einstein (Einstein was crap at paintball and with the ladies!)...but you get my drift?:D

Things like Mikey said...he says because, apart from not being able to help himself, as you will see in other threads...he and Robbo have a love/hate relationship and it's an "in" joke...

Not all Bum licking is bum licking..anyway...that is something, or close to what I am supposed to be doing right now (Chloroform at the ready Pete!)...so...I bid you adieu;)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Can you take that as my Humor yeah... Any anyway My Humor is known on here.. For Example Robbo Banned me for 5 days for trying to sell A Iron in sted of a ION.
No he didn't - that was me :D I aint having Robbo taking credit for my bannings...

If you'd posted on SYB "free weekends" then you might have got away with being funny (ish) but Classifieds aint the place.

But like the others have said, it's a case of sticking around and getting to know people, not trying to kick a dog then complaining with it turns round and bites your leg off. If the likes of Cook$, Ralph, Lump, Tom are all telling you something, then might be worth heeding some advice there.

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Ok mate.. I will drop this .. But could you at least admit.. Im sure Roboo will 2... He has got some serious Bum Munchers trying to get in his good books...

I have told Robbo how proud i am of his Lovley Pretty Eyes and How his Arms are so attractive in my own time and not on a Public Forum

Either way.. If i was new to the forum and i would be wondering weather this was Paintball Or Lickballs

But i only having a muck about matey... If people knew how i have been Cracking up this end too.. Its all good.. Hopefully i will be able to get the chance to meet O B 1 and Give him a Cuddle and Kiss on the cheek

Hopefully he will Exchange with a Kiss on the Cheek rather then a Punch on the Jaw , But time will tell :)

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
The Fact is .. Robbo has spoken to mee More then Many of you on here..

He knows i aint being a mouth Ball, He knows im just having a laugh..

I Come on here more then 5 times a day, and all i see is people moaning and telling each othe off.. I just like to break the ice so to speak :)