Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Furby
Quite possibly...I'm still trying to figure out why Robbo respects me at all. Lord knows I've disagreed with him in the past, and I'm sure there are issues that we could disagree on now!

Furbs, the reason is quite simple, you ain't an arrogant worm like someone else I can so readily think of.
We have disagreed on a few issues, as I have with many others have on this board, but raehl seeks out threads to impose himself upon them with an arrogance that beggars belief.
I just wish that for one day, I could wave a wand and he would see himself as others do, maybe then he might change his tone and at least have the balls to own up to certain agendas he harbours.

Aug 20, 2001
next door
Visit site
poooodles!

yo chris and nick, you guys be da' fools'n'all now fo' sayin' dat jazz.
y'know poodles be da shiznit, dem's da smarts so far as canines go'n'all, now you'za a'gotta go an' be dissin' em, dat's jus not coolness my brothas.
i think you'da be givin' y'er left oyster to have dat kinda charisma, y'know whati'msayin?!!
yo furbs, da' pete be speakin' true. j-lo be my hero but dat don't mean he always know whassup, y'know sometime we don't see eye to eye but at least he be down to earth'n all.
peace out.
snoochie

Linqon

Jul 23, 2001
Sweden
The only thing i don't get with this incident is this:

Pete borrowed a pair of goggles, entered the field [...] responded verbally and spat on the floor
I tried spitting with my goggles on. Very disgusting. :)

Kinda reminds me of a very old edition of PGI, Eric Fenix was sharing the top tips he had learned as pro paintballer... one of them was: "always touch your skin before spitting". Good idea :)

figment

AKA Sinbad
Jan 22, 2002
Grantham
Might of missed it but no one ask why he came on field was there a problem or if it was a cut and dry game then no problem .

but Pete had his reasons and from talkin to one of Nexus i can see why , but that not for me to say .

myself like some of you i can't see why only one got the rap as it was five who did it , to me if all five got the rap and could not play then they only have selfs to blame .

Status
Not open for further replies.