Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
It quite clearly says not to do it in the post...

If someone told you NOT to put your head in an oven or NOT to jump off a peir who's fault would it be if you did it? Are you the kind of person that would do something you were told NOT to?

Darwinism. Survival of the fittest! Anyone doing silly or dangerous things they are clearly told not to takes the responsibility into their own hands.

manike

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Manike, is that the defence we should use in court? C'mon. What are you going to post next? How not to make a bomb out of household detergents.

How would you feel if something happened? It's not worth taking the chance.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by rancid
Manike, is that the defence we should use in court? C'mon. What are you going to post next? How not to make a bomb out of household detergents.

How would you feel if something happened? It's not worth taking the chance.
The post in question has been deleted !!!!!

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Rancid you need to work on your sense of humour mate :)

It was a joke post as what not to do with a co2 tank... just like John's post. What if someone now hits someone over the head with a tank? What if you scare your dog so it goes and bites a kid?

Well I tell you what, it's YOUR responsibility. Everyone is responsible for their own actions. This board nor anyone else can be responsible for anyone elses stupidity. I'm a believer in Darwinism. Next year I hope to win the Darwin awards (lmao) :)

I do believe posting how to make bombs on the net is illegal and so that is completely different.

If you are stupid enough to do something dangerous without taking safety precautions (which I did put in the post) then you deserve what you get. Just like people that play paintball without goggles after being told to wear goggles and not to play without them.

I acept it wasn't the most sensible post to make, but it is fun (never had an accident in years of doing it) and it teaches some physics ;)

You'll note at the start I told everyone to wear crash helmets and boxes and do it in a wide open area so safety concerns were addressed :)

It was only posted in a light hearted moment. I'll move on now.

manike