Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo !!

of topic here, Ive heard so much about Robbo, but who is he?
Ive worked out hes some kind of paintball idol or something of the kind and he did a lot but I'm relatively new and i am not really sure who he is. And from this thread I'm guessing he set up some sort of league or something.

Also who is Buddha 3? Ive heard so much about him but know so little about his history as well.
Ive also worked out hes big as well, but apart from that im not sure who he is.
Sorry for any ignorance here but it has been bugging me for ages:eek:
Well to some he is GOD to others the ANTI-Christ!

He is like Marmite...you either love him or hate him! :D

If you can handle being told straight...he will share his wisdom with you!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
of topic here, Ive heard so much about Robbo, but who is he?
Ive worked out hes some kind of paintball idol or something of the kind and he did a lot but I'm relatively new and i am not really sure who he is. And from this thread I'm guessing he set up some sort of league or something.

Also who is Buddha 3? Ive heard so much about him but know so little about his history as well.
Ive also worked out hes big as well, but apart from that im not sure who he is.
Sorry for any ignorance here but it has been bugging me for ages:eek:

It doesn't matter who they are, right now you only need to worry about WHERE they are.......

If they are in the same county as you, hide under your bed and pray they don't find you.

Rare creatures as well, our Robbo and Buddha. 2 of the few real men left who can,

a) Tear you apart with prose and educated writings
b) Physically, actually tear you apart, on field and off. (Just so you know, Robbo is big, Buddha is bigger, in case you had trouble telling them apart ;) )

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
................ (Just so you know, Robbo is big, Buddha is bigger, in case you had trouble telling them apart ;) )
Jay (Buddha) is the Dutch version of me .... educated, extremely bright, straight talking, won't take no sh!t from anyone but not as good looking ... oh, and I almost forgot, he's not as humble as me :)

PS I do actually try to be humble but 'the truth will always out' as a wise man once said :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
If I had to shag a bloke..........

Glenn, you gotta be kiddin' me mate, I'll have none of that frikkin' homo talk in a thread concerning myself.
I fully appreciate I'm a good looking dude but you must control yourself, think of the consequences mate, if but one female mistakenly suspected I was a bit light on my loafers, she could potentially throw herself under Andy Piper as he fell over .... and if this blasphemous notion of me being a woolly woofter were to ever go mainstream....the vast majority of females (dykes excepted) of the northern hemisphere would be like lemmings off the nearest cliff ...you have a responisbility here Glenn, take it seriously mate ... I do !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm sure you know too many secrets about Robbo and have them stored in a envelope somewhere secure, in case of your untimely demise :D
Yes he does, well one in particular but we'll leave the sorry tale of 'The Toronto Two' where it belongs...back in Toronto ....oh my..... On that occasion, Pipes was my bastion of moral virtue ........NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
True. Thought it was the Mod forum. For the record, I ain't no bandit either. Bounder, yes, bandit no. Still got some Romanian poontang lying round here from last night.