Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rogues Gallery?

Manning26

Rancid, don't play innocent, you were blind siding me all over the place a month ago!

Hey Tyger, how about those U.S. Army style camo JT jerseys, they're kinda' retro. They're kinda' like throwback jerseys, ya' know, major pump-gun vibe. What jersey is it you have with the pump karma?

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
JT Camo-bak jerseys : Well, if I could afford one, I'd think about it. And those thigns shread hardcore in teh thich brush. I'll stick to my BDU style stuff, it's at least resiliant. Now if a company made a jersey that wasn't microfiber and dind't snag like a velcro stickytape, I'd wear it.

And the jerey with pump karma : A blue Raven jersey I own. Only pay pump with it, and it's a good karma jersey.

-Tyg

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Tyger

Get hold of Steve Bull - he makes the best camo stuff for paintball. We get some before the age of JT and it still rocks bells in the woods and its tough as.

Plus you can get a whole suit for the price of a JT sleeve (not quite but you get the idea !)

Manning26

Got ya', Tyg, I understand on the shredding jersey thing. I have an ancient set of Renegade shtuff my team used to wear, and it's lasted forever. Unfortunuately, it's not great for summer play, 'cause they're so dang warm. The trade-off is a heat stroke for durable 'ball-wear, I suppose.
So did you win your Raven jersey then, Bud? I know they aren't really cheaper than a good ol' JT one.
Take care, Tyger.:)

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Hey Tyger,

I've been thinking about what you said earlier (God, I've got to get out more) - I think you should be letting people know who you are when you get on site. Not in the Robbo way - red carpets, fanfares, Julian Clarey - but in the paintball ambassador, pgi stalwart kinda way. Don't forget the mission, spread the word - pgi for the people.

Manning26

I agree with Rancid, Tyger, I'd hate to play all day beside ya', and not even know it. Of course, I've heard you mention that a couple of knobs have given you bad time once they found out who you were. I can see where anonymity could pay off. I'm sure you've written it a few times, but what field do you spend most of your time at?