Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rookie Team Tips

mikeyg

Oct 23, 2002
Saint Paul, MN USA
Visit site
If you are planning to be any good you need to communicate and it has to be done well and quickly. If you can only work on a few things before the tourny then I say work on :

#1 COMMUNICATION
#2 Snap shooting
#3 COMMUNICATION

I say number 2 because when you play the better teams and they start to shoot the rest of your team you may as well give them a run for their money when they are trying to finish you off.

All in all good luck and remeber to have fun!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

royston

NOEXIT "BOSS"
Aug 4, 2002
SUFFOLK,ENGLAND
Visit site
guns get some electronic spyders there very cheap put an upgrade barrel on they will giv any gun a run 4 its money its not the gun its the man thats stings ure ass with it that counts have fun royston

your mom

wears army boots
you'll probably find that the better teams will kick the shizz out of you. every time u look up, you get shot at, even if you thought it was safe. the other team will probably know where you r at all times, and will be like hawks on you THIS is why snap shots r soo important!
try not to piss your pants, it's really disturbing.
and good luck;)

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
if he had 40 yesterday and 45 today wouldnt u think hes just posted 5 times today???

on the tips front keep that gun up and try and take the unobvious shots.

nandakjohwah

Dec 6, 2002
new york/new jersey
Visit site
communication and team work are the most important parts of a team.. you cant play well unless every1 listens to each other and goes with whats being said

i remember the first time a group of my friends and i thought we were hot $hit and went into a tourn.. ended up coming up in 4th from last place because we didnt communicate much throughout the games also no one paid attention when we did communicate

come up with signals or codes that helps a lot

Paintball Tactics

If I were you, i would look at the game from a tactical view point. It has been played the same way since it began. Spread out on the field so you won't get flanked. You now know where virtually every player will go off the break. Especially in a 3-man game. ( I seem to remember you saying that your team was a 3-man team. My team has given alot of time to tactics, communication, and snap shooting. I would work on these if I were you. Also, you should check out our site: www.vandalspaintball.cjb.net

paintballer ron

dude, sup
Oct 20, 2002
Central Louisiana, USA
Visit site
ok, i have not been playing long, but i am fortunate enough to have joined an experienced team( one of the only bad things about them is that they sandbag. they should be in novice/amateur but we are going into the rookie division in the 03 mardi gras, of coarse that is mainly because of the price increase per division.)

one of the most important things is to comunicate. back players should be screaming their heads off the whole entire time that they are in the game. they should be telling the front/mid and even the other backs where the other team is. they should have a bunker that they are primarily shooting at. for instance: i go the back right corner right off the break, since we crossfire, my main objective is to make sure the other teams back player in A-1 (the back right bunker for them, the bunker all the way on the other side of the field on the right corner for our team) can't shoot at any off my team mates. this takes ALOT of paint. i dont have to worry about the other people on the other team because the rest of my team is crossfiring as well. the way we set up everything makes it where everyone covers everyone else's back.

stay in good physical condition. learn how to snapshoot properly

learn how to dominate the other team (ie: make it where they cant snapshoot or pop out or anything like that without getting shot so they sit behind their bunker)

learn how to run fast.

learn how to keep a cool head during a game. the last thing you need when the rest of your team is gone and its you against 5 other guys is to freak out and start making stupid moves.

and dont skimp on the equipment. sure, the marker doesnt make the players, but you cant play competition paintball with sucky equipment.

listen to and learn from more experienced players.

dont get mad when you loose. think about what you did wrong and dont so it again

dont cheat. cheating is the worst possible thing that you can do and it will be remembered by everyone who saw/ heard about it for a long, long time

have fun

i hope that some of this stuff helped

later