Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rotor advice please

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
bought a used rotor from a mate knowing the LED doesnt work on the rear switch, not big issues slightly annoying, if this is a quick fixz then please say and ill sort it.

HOwever the more annoying item is that the button sometimes get stuck when pressed in to either turn on or off the rotor. any advice please

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
re the button, take it to bits and check its not covered in paint and is positioned correctly.

re the led, check the the jumper is still in place on your rotor, may have came loose if its getting on. its a little black box on the top of the board, if its been removed there will be two prongs showing, in which case the led will be off, its to allow you to turn the led off for night games etc.

if its still in place and not loose your led will more than likely be frazzled, its advised that you replace the board as it will require some soldering.

Although it will still work fine without the LED.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
when you take it apart ? the part that holds the batteries in place, the whole lot just lifts out as one piece still holding the batteries, have a look at that button, ( the part that lights up ) be careful ? It`s a loose part and can easily be dropped or lost, make sure it`s free to move, then check the actual button on the power sourse ( on / off ) that it`s doing it`s job , and finally when putting it all back again , make sure it all lines up on the button FIRST before snapping into place.

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
thanks guys. managed to sort the button, was a combination of paint and dirt the usual rubbish that ends up there lol.

I managed to take out the gear tray and battery pack as one item by undoing the 2 screws towards teh back of the rotor. Do i assume that third remaining screw ontop to the gearbox/battery tray is the screw to realese the 2 halfs and allow me to get inside to the board