Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rotor durability test

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
first off,

why would you put a loader in a basin of water? dnt say its showing the evidence of a puddle as i dont play in the amazon river ;) and i play in rain and snow all the time up, frosty as *** right now and i have no problems with halos, or pinokios.

second why the blowtorch? i dont play paintball in hell! ok hes showing oh the rotor can work after extremeheat, but i wouldnt play paintball if the sun is the same power as a bloddy blow torch! i would love to see some ones hopper begin to melt/soften in the sun, yes, really some one show me. :rolleyes:

yes lobbing it on the ground from six feet is good to show it wont break, and well done for showing it that the rotor is durable from that extreme height and it wont break, thumbs up for that one :)

although the blowtorch and water? thats just pointless

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
first off,

why would you put a loader in a basin of water? dnt say its showing the evidence of a puddle as i dont play in the amazon river ;) and i play in rain and snow all the time up, frosty as *** right now and i have no problems with halos, or pinokios.

second why the blowtorch? i dont play paintball in hell! ok hes showing oh the rotor can work after extremeheat, but i wouldnt play paintball if the sun is the same power as a bloddy blow torch! i would love to see some ones hopper begin to melt/soften in the sun, yes, really some one show me. :rolleyes:

yes lobbing it on the ground from six feet is good to show it wont break, and well done for showing it that the rotor is durable from that extreme height and it wont break, thumbs up for that one :)

although the blowtorch and water? thats just pointless
It was just proving a point how ever much water you get on it ( and inside it ) that it wont brake on you.

I think it's really impressive personally.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I'd like to see him hit the feedneck with a hammer like in the prophecy durability test. If only it worked with reballs I'd get one right now, but....it doesn't.