Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rotor jamming with reballs

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
Hi all,

Me and my mates were playing a ball at NPF saturday, we all have rotors and all had the same problem throughout the day with regards to the balls jamming the rotor.

This is a rare event with normal paintballs but we found ourselfs constantly trying to unjam our rotors throughout the day with the reballs, they seemed to get stuck between the feeding and unblocking system.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to make this problem a little less frequent or is a new hopper on the cards, as i was unable to shoot 10+ balls without having to shake, unjam, or open up my rotor.

Thanks in advance

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
it was a common problem with at least the earlier generations of rotors, replacing with seed kits helped

If you train there regularly, just pick up a cheap old hopper, vlocity or halo to use there. Or sell the rotor and buy a Spire which works with reballs no problem

T7ank

Mar 4, 2014
Use another loader for reball and you won't have any problems =D rotors are hell for reball.

viper2k5

EpIdEmIc
Sep 5, 2011
Cheshire
i use a spire at reball but if you clean and lube your rotor that usually helps a bit you can turn it up aswell but if you dont know how i dont think you should mess with it tbf