Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor Jams

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
I've been getting a number of jams over the last few weeks when I have been using the rotor.

How can I get hold of the newer anti-jam part?

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
err....try checking the screws that hold those red tabs in place are tight.
mine were a little loose causing them to come undone and caused the rotor to jam.

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
err....try checking the screws that hold those red tabs in place are tight.
mine were a little loose causing them to come undone and caused the rotor to jam.
I will have a look. Cheers Buddy.

Did you tried to change batteries ? :)
Batteries are new and are Procells so no issue there.

It's not really a major issue just want to get hold of the improved anti-jam part to stop those crucial jams which always happen at the wrong time..

Hi Damo,

Please email our master tech achaplen@dyeprecision.com if you are having any issues with your Rotor.

Here is an extract of a post i made on paintballer.ie recently on the same issue. Hope it helps to explain things further.

"This new arm is coming fitted in new Rotors as it has proved a more proficient way of unblocking a jam that is caused by sweaty/sticky paint, but that does not mean anything against the standard design - It works great by most accounts. I am still using the stock arm as my Rotor has been spot on and there is no need to change it and i know that is the same for all of our teams here.
I can't speak for the US but after speaking with the guys here there is no need to do straight replacements on all of them as the rotor arms as 99.9% of Rotors will only jam in extreme circumstances and if they do most of those jams will be cleared as is.

If you are having issues with your Rotor or would like to discuss switching the arm then please feel free to contact us. The best person to speak to would be Ash Chaplen who heads up our technical department on achaplen@dyeprecision.com "

If you ever have any problems with any of our products, please feel free to contact us direct via phone or email and we will do whatever we can to put it right.

Best regards,

Tommy

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Give the address a mail. I mailed him and he was really helpful. Good guys and girls at Dye