Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor or spire

May 29, 2013
Looking to see how many people actually have a spire, would never by any other hopper than a rotor till they put it through a durability test like they did the rotor

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
Just know if a crazy man comes onto the field with a shotgun, your spire will survive but you wont!!!

May 29, 2013
U notice how he doesn't do a drop test, they dropped the rotor of a 3 story building and all that happened wat the lid broke and that 12 gauge doesn't do much at all from that range

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Ok, you go in front of a shotgun :p (I jest, don't worry)

Seriously though, in my opinion, what's the real point of all these tests? Cooking bacon on a Spire. Throwing a Rotor off a building. Unless either of those things are likely to happen, (well.... bacon. That's tempting), as long as it feeds paint, it should stand up to a lot of things.

Hell, I've even mixed drinks in my Pinokio before.

Reactions: Liam92 and TrikkyD
May 29, 2013
I like the rotor cause u don't have to change batteries for like 3 years, it's super thick shell yet still light and is able to keep up with a dm13

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
OK, I by no means disagree with you, but to put you straight on a few points:

- You may not have to change the batteries for 3 years, but battery usage is based off of the intensity of use. If you play perhaps once or twice a year, you'll be fine. If you play every other week, it's a different story. (alternatively, if you're me, you'll leave it on for a week without noticing)
- "Super thick shell, yet still light." Yeah, but it's by no means the lightest out there. The Prophency (Z2 at least), Pinokio and Spire are all lighter.
- Yes, it is able to keep up. But, likelihood is that you won't be shooting at the Rotor's maximium advertised 50bps. The most I've ever shot at is around a 17/18 on semi auto, and that's only 'cause the guy wouldn't go out.

May 29, 2013
I use my rotor every weekend man, and the speed is always good to have I just like a hopper than can keep up with any gun I use and will work if I'm diving on the ground into bunkers, I've had friends that had a spire and it cracked from them diving into a bunker, though he did hit a rock hahaha it still cracked