Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor or spire

Petersen

Mar 26, 2013
Germany
I got both and I would say Spire! To much probs with rotor. Spire system works and works all day!
One negative point I`ve got on the spire. You will need more batteries! If the 3xAA`s goining down your spire will not work perfekt.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
got both, I like the Spire, as it`s new and seems as though it has a lower profile but that is at the front only, I also like the Rotor,and with this I`ve been caught out during a match throwing in duff balls creating a problem to shoot, opened up quickly and dumped the balls, a quick look and feel then reloaded, It was very very easy, the Batteries last longer than a Spire, both are flat topped for easy loading, and I use a lid on both, If I was to be in a contest to find out how quick I was to load, I`d choose the Rotor, maybe it`s because I can get the lid open faster ha ha ha I don`t know but yeah I think I prefer the Rotor, and it`s cheaper !! Not had any Problems with either. . . Yet !!

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
Eeryones got to remember aswell theres 3 gens for the rotor so imagine the spire as gen 1 think about it having upgrades to make it gen 3 then itll be a definite winner...

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
also be around £250 ?? can a Hopper get any dearer ?? it`s already reached £200 !! to fire 10.5bps.
I think someones making some money here !!
It`ll get to a stage where the hopper is dearer than the gun